Belgische Vereniging voor Nefrologie - Société Belge de Néphrologie - Belgian Society Nephrology
+ Email: email@example.com
Despite tremendous improvement of the care of the kidney transplant recipients, during the last two decades, we are still daily facing important issues and sometimes difficult decisions in this patient population.
This State of the Art Symposium organised by the Belgi-an Society of Nephrology, intends to address these issues and to provide the nephrologist with accurate and
Discussion after each presentation will be encouraged.
We are looking forward to welcome you during
Prof. Dr. Jean-Louis Bosmans
Dr. Steven Van Laecke
Registration online or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Preliminary program (PDF)
Program BCCCN 2016 (PDF)
Venue: " Salle de Médecine Interne" - Cliniques Saint-Luc (UCL). This room is located at the 3rd floor nearby the central elevators.
Saturday March 19th, 2016
- Peritoneal dialysis - Part I: principles, techniques, materials and quality control
E. Goffin, Cliniques Saint-Luc - EVALUATION FORM
- Plasmapheresis and adsorption therapies - Principles, techniques, indications, prescription, complications
J. Sennesael, UZ Brussel - EVALUATION FORM
- Electrolytes disturbances - Calcium, phosphor and magnesium: pathophysiology, diagnosis and clinical management
S. Van Laecke, UZ Gent (presentation PDF) - EVALUATION FORM
Saturday June 18th, 2016
- Chronic kidney Disease - Part I: epidemiology, pathophysiology, complications
JM Krzesinski, CHU de Liège (presentation PDF: part 1 - part 2) - EVALUATION FORM
- Renal imaging - Techniques, indications, clinical applications, limitations
R. Oyen, UZ Leuven (presentation PDF) - EVALUATION FORM
- Arterial hypertension and renal disease - Pathophysiology, clinical manangement, therapy prescription, complications
P. Van Der Niepen, UZ Brussel (presentation PDF) - EVALUATION FORM
Saturday September 17th, 2016
- Hemodialysis - Part I: principles, techniques, materials and quality control
B. Meijers, UZ Leuven - EVALUTATION FORM
- Diabetes mellitus and renal disease - Pathophysiology, clinical manangement, therapy prescription, complications
M Couttenye, UZ Antwerpen (presentation PDF) - EVALUATION FORM
- Nephrotic syndrome - Pathophysiology, diagnosis, clinical management, complications
J. Van de Walle, UZ Gent
Fee for members in training: € 25,00 – full member: € 50,00
NEW MEMBERS: complete the application form online: form
RENEWAL MEMBERSHIP: update your membership data online: form
Hong Kong, AUGUST 18–23, 2016
Abstract Submission Deadline February 21, 2016 - Submit today! www.tts2016.org
World-renowned speakers have been confirmed, see the attached PDF for a list of Plenary and State-of-the-Art Speakers. Confirmed detailed program is available online at https://confman.tts2016.org/mobis/programme
Brussels September 9-10th, 2016
We are pleased to invite you to the CME "Improving the care of patients with ADPKD", to be held at the Saint-Luc Academic Hospital in Brussels, Belgium.
During the one and a half days' course, lectures will be given by local and international experts and interactive sessions will be held. Attendance is limited to encourage interactions between participants.
This workshop is being organised under the auspices of the ERA-EDTA Working Group on Inherited Kidney Disease (WGIKD).
We hope to welcome you in Brussels!
Olivier Devuyst & Nathalie Demoulin
Leids Universitair Medisch Centrum Leiden, September 8th and 9th, 2016
Cologne, Germany, September 25th, 2016
S. Van Laecke
Schatbewaarder – Trésorier
Secretaris – Secrétaire
+ Email: email@example.com