Belgische Vereniging voor Nefrologie - Société Belge de Néphrologie - Belgian Society Nephrology
+ Email: email@example.com
Belgian Nephrology Core Curriculum Course 2016 - register by email firstname.lastname@example.org or online
Program BCCCN 2016 (PDF)
Venue: " Salle de Médecine Interne" - Cliniques Saint-Luc (UCL). This room is located at the 3rd floor nearby the central elevators.
Saturday March 19th, 2016
- Peritoneal dialysis - Part I: principles, techniques, materials and quality control
E. Goffin, Cliniques Saint-Luc - EVALUATION FORM
- Plasmapheresis and adsorption therapies - Principles, techniques, indications, prescription, complications
J. Sennesael, UZ Brussel - EVALUATION FORM
- Electrolytes disturbances - Calcium, phosphor and magnesium: pathophysiology, diagnosis and clinical management
S. Van Laecke, UZ Gent (presentation PDF) - EVALUATION FORM
Saturday June 18th, 2016
- Chronic kidney Disease - Part I: epidemiology, pathophysiology, complications
JM Krzesinski, CHU de Liège (presentation PDF: part 1 - part 2) - EVALUATION FORM
- Renal imaging - Techniques, indications, clinical applications, limitations
R. Oyen, UZ Leuven (presentation PDF) - EVALUATION FORM
- Arterial hypertension and renal disease - Pathophysiology, clinical manangement, therapy prescription, complications
P. Van Der Niepen, UZ Brussel (presentation PDF) - EVALUATION FORM
Fee for members in training: € 25,00 – full member: € 50,00
NEW MEMBERS: complete the application form online: form
RENEWAL MEMBERSHIP: update your membership data online: form
Hong Kong, AUGUST 18–23, 2016
Abstract Submission Deadline February 21, 2016 - Submit today! www.tts2016.org
World-renowned speakers have been confirmed, see the attached PDF for a list of Plenary and State-of-the-Art Speakers. Confirmed detailed program is available online at https://confman.tts2016.org/mobis/programme
Brussels September 9-10th, 2016
We are pleased to invite you to the CME "Improving the care of patients with ADPKD", to be held at the Saint-Luc Academic Hospital in Brussels, Belgium.
During the one and a half days' course, lectures will be given by local and international experts and interactive sessions will be held. Attendance is limited to encourage interactions between participants.
This workshop is being organised under the auspices of the ERA-EDTA Working Group on Inherited Kidney Disease (WGIKD).
We hope to welcome you in Brussels!
Olivier Devuyst & Nathalie Demoulin
Leids Universitair Medisch Centrum Leiden, September 8th and 9th, 2016
Cologne, Germany, September 25th, 2016
S. Van Laecke
Schatbewaarder – Trésorier
Secretaris – Secrétaire
+ Email: email@example.com